Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Cruise

So I went on my cruise a little over a week ago and had a Awesome time... We left Long Beach and headed for Catalina Island. In Catalina we went snorkeling and did some shopping.. The next day we had made it to Ensenada Mexico. We took a tour to the la bufadora which is a blow hole. There are only three in the world one in Hawaii, Austrailia and Mexico. We also did some crazy shopping. That night we went to the dance club and had a fun time. Thursday was a day at sea. I took a nap in the sun and got a little toasted. I went to a magic show, comedian, and a show that was a tribute to all types of music. We had a great time and I would recommend it to everyone...

4 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

looks like you had a great time

melissa smith said...

oh I am so on the next one. please invite me.

melissa smith said...

your pics are amazing. I bet you had a blast.

jaemiheaps said...

Heck yeah next time I would like to go with a group that I actually know...lol but I still had a blast