Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Melissa

It is amazing how fast times goes by...Melissa was my sister growing up and her family became my second family...I thought I would list a few of our memorable moments...lol

1. The "Pig Out"
2. The babysitters club
3. The fun times we had at Alpine Days..
4. Girls camp- all the fun practical jokes and especially when we were hiding out in the trees eating klondik bars...lol "what would you do for a klondike bar"
5. Horse back riding with your dad out in Draper
6. Cyprus Little League Cheerleading
7. Our clubhouse out in the old barn behind your house
8. The fun pic my mom got of us in my room "Breast" feeding our baby dolls...lol
9. going to arctic circle with you and your mom, buying one chicken sandwich and all of us sharing it...lol
10. sluffing in jr high and getting busted.... We had to call our moms and tell them...lol

Love ya Melissa and I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true...

6 comments:

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Jaemi,
Hey friend I thought I was crazy last night when I couldn't get your blog to pull up. It is to cute and I love your girls. We will see you tommorrow for the race! YEAH!!! I am getting way excited.
LOVE YA,
Amanda

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Oh my email is chadamandab@yahoo.com

melissa smith said...

Jaemi, you are hilarious. thank you for remembering me on my birthday. I love your guts. Check my blog on the 5 or 6 of june I still haven't decided.

jaemiheaps said...

lol.... I think I have finally come to the realization that its the 5th.... As much as I like the 6th I guess there is not much I can do about it...=)

melissa smith said...

the chicken sandwich story is hilarious. I don't remember it but I know it is true. brimhall way