Sunday, May 4, 2008

"The Playset"

This year I didnt want to buy a bunch of toys for the girls birthdays that would be dragged all over my house like all the other ten million toys my girls have...I decided to buy a playset for all three birthdays. Mom Elden and I went shopping at several different stores and we found the perfect (money and accessories)playset at sams club... We bought it early march so it sat in my garage for about a month but then we had a few good days that we could start it... I have the best fam. My dad, two bros and my nephew came over to help me. At first we were thinking it would only take two days but it ended up taking a bit longer.. but of course the weather wasnt in our favor and it had to snow ugh!!! Well this weekend they were finally able to get it done (the morn of brylies bday party) yay!!! Shane did request that if I ever buy another one to try and pick one a little smaller. =) When we emptied out the box that had all the screws I was shocked. There is a pic that shows all the screws laid out on the tramp. I am so glad they knew what to do with them because I didnt. My girls love it, every morning the first thing they want to do is go outside and play.. I didnt take a pic that you could tell but there is a slide on the opposite side of the swings..I love warm weather..lol It actually was fun having the fam over and just hanging out having dinner together..To my family I love you and am grateful for all of your help...muah

0 comments: