Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mothers Day



Happy Mothers day to all the wonderful moms out there.. I especially want my mom to know how much I appreciate her and am so grateful for all that she does for me. I love you mom and I hope you had the best day ever..
I told my girls I wanted a pink tool set... So there dad took them out and I guess the only one they could find was at Home Depot and apparently a little pricey. lol So my girls got me a home depot gift card. Thanks so much girls you are my joy, laughter, tears, stress (lol), love, this list could go on and on. There is nothing more rewarding then being a mom. It may not be the easiest job out there but when you see your kids accomplish things and grow it is worth all the tears and sweat... On mothers day we went to my moms and of course the ice cream man was making his way up the street. Every time my girls hear him they are always begging me for an ice cream and I always tell them maybe later.. Well today I actually let them get one and it was so funny to hear Bailie say " This is the best day ever" all because she got her very first ice cream from the ice cream man. Its nice to be reminded to be appreciative of all the "small" things we have.

2 comments:

melissa smith said...

my friend told me you tell your kids "If he has his music on he is all out of ice cream" However, I can't say it with a straight face. SO I just buy one and all six of us share it. jk lol

jaemiheaps said...

lol you are hillarious....I will have to try it, but now that I gave in they wont believe me.