Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Bailie!!!!

K so I am a little slow at posting this... We had her birthday two weekends ago...Happy birthday bailie mommy loves you....Bailie turned 7 and I still can't believe it, time goes by so fast. Sorry some of the pics are sideways I usually fix them but im being lazy for this one....



Ten things I love about Bailie
1. bailie is a huge helper
2. big beautiful brown eyes
3. very much a girlie girl
4. sweet personality
5. loves to sing and dance
6. likes to be "in charge" lol
7. super smart
8. bailie is nice to everyone
9. very ticklish and of course I take advantage of it...hehehe
10. she knows all she has to do is give mom the "sad" face and I give in

2 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

They girls are so cute. the picture of Reg and Ba posing sideways is so funny

jaemiheaps said...

yeah they are 7 going on 15 lol