Thursday, March 27, 2008













Today Bailie received the Principals pride award for helping other students learn how to count money... Yay!!! So I was very excited to be able to be there and take pics... Bailie made the comment "Mom all it was is a piece of paper with some words on it" lol So of course mom is a sucker and takes her to target to get a special something. She ends up choosing Moon Sand..ugh!! Bailie asked if she could take it to her dads with her this weekend and of course mom said YES!! that is a GREAT idea...lol Bailie still had about a half hour left of school after her award so I went back to class with her.. She read a few books with me and we had a good time.. Then as most of you know about the infamous Alex.. This is the little boy who likes to torment and chase the girls. I am sitting at Bailies desk and she calls to alex come over here... or course he does. Bailie then asks him "Can my mom take a picture of you" lol So that is why there is a cute pic of the two of them together.how cute!! He use to tell her all the time that he loved her so one day I asked bailie is she said it back to him... She stated that she did because she didnt want to hurt his feelings. I explained to her that if she didn't love someone then it was ok and she could choose who she loved. She went to school the next day and proceeded to tell him that her mom said she could love any one she wanted and she didnt love him... A few days later of course he found a new girl to tell that he loved and to my surprise Bailie was a little bugged by it...(yes they are only in 1st grade)This is also the boy that I told Bailie that she had my permission to push and punch him..=} (this had been after months and months of torment from him) instead of waiting until she had to defend herself she went straight to the teacher and told her that i had given her permission to punch him...lol of course the teacher disagreed and told her she couldnt... ooops!!! but I am very thankful now that all the alex stories I hear now are good ones and he is being nice to them and actually playing with them.... whew!!!
Brylie had dance today and she did sooo good. They started learning their dance. She loves to dance and of course mom loves to watch her. Next fall I will be able to put Brikalie in with her and I think they will both have a blast together...I cant wait... Im still trying to talk Bailie into either dancing again or doing something but she still insists that she doesnt want to.
We also stopped by to see Kristy, Jeremy, and Ivan... He is a doll he is now three weeks old.. the girls just love to hold him...We cant wait until we get our chance to babysit...
The funny kid quote for today will have to be "mom all it is is a piece of paper with words on it"


3 comments:

Matt "The Bull" said...

oh man you are in for it. boys already. staley too. I don't think we even noticec boys until we were uuhh 3...what was wrong with us??

jaemiheaps said...

Yeah...lol do you remember 5th grade when everyone was having fake marriges...lol priceless

Kim said...

Jaemi! So good to see how you are doing through your blog! Your kids are so cute!