Sunday, March 23, 2008







Happy Easter!!!!!!!

Today was a lot of fun. The girls woke me this morning telling me that the easter bunny had come =). He also brought a bowl full of eggs for mom to hide because it was to cold for him to hide them outside. The girls got a new outfit, a barbie doll, and of course CHOCOLATE... We played some games and hung out until their dad came to pick them up for more fun easter traditions.
Since the girls had gone with their dad I decided to try again at running the track down at hunter high... And to my surprise I actually did AWESOME... I only did a slow jog but I made it a full 3.25 miles without walking...Yay!!!!! oh and I didnt pass out when I was finished either =). So now im feeling a lot better about my run in May...
Yesterday Cindie and I went to Davids Bridal to find dresses for our cruise... it was a ton of fun. Cindie found a cute top but I decided to keep looking... we only have about 28 more days. I am soooo excited. We are leaving april 21- 25. We will be leaving from long beach and head to catalina islands and then from there we will go to Ensenada, Mexico...woo hooo I cant wait!!!
Funny Kid story for the day:
I was getting the girls in the tub tonight... They were all in and enjoying themselves when the next thing I know Im being yelled at about Brylie pooping in the tub..yuck!!! So I get all the girls out of the tub and while I am cleaning it out Brylie was standing on the side of the tub... Brikalie was standing behind her on the floor... Brikalie proceeds to yell at Brylie that she wants to see... So of course brylie bends over and spreads her butt cheeks so that Brikalie can have a good look.. Brikalies reactions: eeewwww yuck!!! Bailie and I couldn't help but laugh... Gotta love them!!!!

2 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

That is so funny! I love poop in the tub

melissa smith said...

if I had a dime for all the poop in the tub.