Friday, March 21, 2008

Our Happy Fam

This is a picture of me and my girls on Thanksgiving 2007 at Grandma and Grandpa Tanners house... We had lots of fun that day and had a lot to be Thankful for....

Im very excited to do this blog and look forward to my daily entries and reading others....

For those of you who do not know I am "attempting" to train for a 5k... I have been doing really well... I have been running on a treadmill and have made great progress.. However I have learned that running on a treadmill and running on normal ground is not the same... So last saturday I went to Hunter High to run the track there and found out I am no where near ready... ugh!!! I still have til may and Im not giving up... My goal is to be able to jog the entire way( and not pass out at the end=))...

My girls are growing up sooo fast.. They are the most precious things in my life....Today they got to spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa Tanner.. My girls love their grandparents and are lucky to have them in their lives... Brikalies favorite thing to do is harrass her ganka (Grandpa)but then again Im not sure who does the most harrassing the girls or grandpa... And its always fun to see the girls eyes light up when they see grandma... I am very grateful for all that my parents do for me and my girls... Thanks and I love you guys!!!


Funny Kid quote for today "Count like i'm in trouble" Brylie




1 comments:

melissa smith said...

jaemi good work girl that was fast. you look amazing. keep writing.