Monday, March 24, 2008

Quick story I want to share..... So as all of you know now I have been running and trying to get ready for a 5k in may... anyway I had this great idea tonight that I would get out my ride and stride, pack all the kids in it and go for a jog/walk... but of course we couldnt leave the dog out so lucy got to go also....I had to have Cindie help me get the ride and stride out and pump up the two big tires (not to hard) So anyway as I am trying to load up the three girls I realize that it only sits 2.... Well with Brikalie siting on Bailie's lap I manage to get them all in.. mind you probably not so safely but it works... So we start of and head out of the circle the girls are yelling HI to a neighbor girl going for a walk with her dad and me being friendly say "I dont know how this is going to work but im going to try". Not even three steps further and the dogs leash got all wrapped up in the tire... ugh!!!! (how imbarrassing) So there I am in the middle of the street trying to get the dog untangled.. As the cars try and get by us Brylie is screaming because she thinks they are going to run us over... Well I managed to get the dog free and we kept on our way... We had to since we were jogging to the park and the girls knew this... So we head to the church first and I run around the parking lot and as im doing this I realize that the front tire is flat... ugh!! So I am thinking to my self "SERIOUSLY". It worked well enough to get us to the park and the girls got to play at the park and had a great time... So I guess all the hassle was well worth it...lol What we do for our kids...lol (and a little exercise)..

3 comments:

melissa smith said...

the life of a mother.

melissa smith said...

Your kids are gorgeous.

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Ha Ha1 That is so funny I am just thinking that is something I would do!