Sunday, September 14, 2008

jordanelle

A week ago last saturday we went to jordanelle for the day with my parents, shane, Diana, Ashley, and nick. We had a great time swimming and attemping to fish. The water was a little cold but once you got in it wasnt so bad.. Brylie and Brikalie chose to play in the mud. Brikalie had an accident in her dry clothes so she did not have any, so if you look at the picture where I am holding her she has my pants on and they are like a potato sack for her..lol Thanks mom and Elden for taking us on a fun day trip we love you!!!


2 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

Hey Jaemi! I can't read your blog well, but I think you are at jordanelle. Looks like you had fun. You guys look great.

SayitwithanH said...

They look like they are having way too much fun. I love summer!