Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Brylie and Brikalie first day of preschool!!!





Poor little bry bry was sick and was not able to make it to her first day of 2nd year preschool.=( She was up all night fevering and throwing up. It was too much fun for one night. But Brikalie was healthy and ready to go. She was a little nervous to go because she didnt know what to expect but in the end she had a great time. When I dropped her off she found her cubby and put her special bag away. She was alright and playing until she realized that I had snuck out then she kinda stood in the corner. But she has sweet teachers that encouraged her to play. Miss Jessica was taking pics of all the little ones for the end of the year scrap book. And of course when she took Kalies picture she had to pose.. Miss Jessica thought it was hillarious and came out to show me.. Of course I just said "thats my girl" lol... Brikalie loves to look at the pics I take on my digital camera so she was following Miss Jessica around waiting to look at all the pics after she took them... Miss Jessica had a little shadow following her every where...Ayden her cousin is also in her class and he had a difficult time with mom leaving for the first 20 min then after that he did awesome!!! Today they got to paint and color pictures. I love little learners and recommend it to any one looking for an extrodinary preschool..

1 comments:

SayitwithanH said...

So cute! I love first day of school!