Sunday, September 28, 2008

CNA classes

K so I have been taking CNA classes since the first of September and I am loving every minute of it... I have class for ten hours every saturday, and will be done with the classroom requirements next saturday. Today I had my first clinical and it was a little different then what I had expected. It was a good experience but an eye opener to how much nursing homes need so many more good CNA's to help with all that is required of them and the time and attention that the residents deserve... And if any one reading this is interested in going to school at all take a look at ccCNA.com, Claudia and Carol are the most awesome teachers ever. They make it an enjoyable learning experience. Some of you may be saying that ten hour classes arent for you but they also have day and night classes. Not to mention I have met some great friends.

some fun things I have learned

There are more microorganisms in your mouth then in your arm pit.. so to put it in perspective it is better to lick an armpit then to french kiss....lol


The number one thing found under fake fingernails is fecies...eeewww!!!!

I hope you are all enlightened

2 comments:

melissa smith said...

Yeah that is so awesome. Are you going to nursing school. You would love it. I have a guilty conscious I want to see you. The nursing homes sure put life in perspective don't they.

jaemiheaps said...

yeah I am hoping to get on at a hospital that will help pay for my schooling... right now I am just taking it one step at a time..lol I should be finished with all my "time" requirements and testing at the school by the 12th of this month then I can go and take the state test... Im excited!!!!