Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun Photos

Today we went down to the Petsmart down in American Fork... I keep thinking that Lucy needs a friend and I go back and forth on wether or not I should get another dog...( mom thinks im nuts) Today I watched an Oprah show that talked about puppy mills and how many dogs are uthenized everydy =( I am such a sucker and want to save every animal. So we (me, the girls, and my niece) go to petsmart to look at the dogs... My girls pick out a little dog named Dufi she was cute but I personally liked some others better... We were there for about and hour and Bailie and Brylie were in tears because they wanted to take this little dog home... So of course me being a sucker for my kids and dogs I agree... So I fill out all the paper work and I go to pay and they only accept cash...ugh!!! By this time I had already gotten the kids in and out of the car like five times and I was sooooo done.... I tell them I would go get cash and be back but by the time I got the girls in the car again I wasnt about to go any where else but home... The girls were all crying so I said how bout we get ice cream instead..lol lucky for me they all thought that was a great idea not to mention a lot cheaper for me. So it turns out instead of a dog we all got a few extra calories ( some of which I personally didnt need) by eating yummy ice cream. =)

Tonight we were goofing around with the camera taking fun pic so I thought I would post some of them...lol My girls are the best posers they love their pic taken... My mom says they get that from me =)


3 comments:

melissa smith said...

you girls are beautiful

YoungFamilyBlog said...

yea you do not need anymore pets girl! You make me laugh. All those dogs! Hey we had some yummy not needed ice cream too! One of those days

YoungFamilyBlog said...

ok jaemi I can't believe you don't what a cullen is! You need to read these books,

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse

By Stephanie Meyer!