Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The newest member of our family!!!!

K so I am a sucker for any animal that needs a home so we now have a new rabbit named miley...I love how her ears are lopsided, one sticks up straight and the other one just hangs.. She is actually really cute but I had no idea how much rabbits pooped... WOW!!!! she does pretty good for the most part if I limit what space she has. She will use a litter box most of the time....ok maybe not most but some of the time..lol The kids really like her she has only bit Bailie =) but what do you expect when you put your hand right in front of her face.. right!?!?!?! Lucy (our dog) is really good with her unless she wants to play then she will chase the bunny... And it literally scares the poop out of the bunny all over my front room...=) luckily it is really easy to clean up with the vacuum... I know gross!!!! but we love our bunny!!! here are a few pics....





1 comments:

YoungFamilyBlog said...

You and your pets! She is very cute though