Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Brikalie!!!!

I can't believe my baby is already three years old... We had a little family birthday party for her yesterday and she was so excited that it was actually her turn to have a birthday... The last six weeks it feels like never ending birthday parties but we have fun at them all. Here are some pics from the party...




Ten things I love about Kalie
1. She has big beautiful blue eyes that melt my heart
2. she refuses to be potty trained... (Stubborn like her mommy)
3. she thinks Im cute..lol
4. she grabs my face with both hands when she kisses me
5. she has a silly laugh
6. she has more energy then I think I have ever had
7. she can hold her own with her sissies
8. she is my night owl, she usually wont go to bed until I do
9. she loves her manka (Grandma and Grandpa)
10.she has NO FEAR!!!!

I love you baby girl!!!!

2 comments:

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Jaemi,
Hey friend, so yes we have dance Thursday. The dress rehearsal in full costume is on Monday from 6:15 to 6:30 and we have to be there 10 minutes early. The recital is at 7:00 and we have to be there 30 minutes early. We are number 5 in the show. Jennica has a note with all of this on it for you. I am sure you can grab it Thurday. Hope to see you then!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I keep meaning to call you but it has been crazy. We have a family reunion that weekend. It will be the first time in 5 years all my siblings and their families have been together. I ran 3.2 miles today. yeah. I actually felt good at the end like I wanted to keep going. So keep asking me. Don't get discoraged because I am a jerk.